- Is your family’s relationship with food complicated?
- Are your meals no longer joyful?
- Are your kids rejecting your healthy meal choices and demanding unhealthy options? Is your child so picky that you’ve given up the battle and find yourself making different meals for everyone?
- Despite your best efforts, are you struggling with not only your sanity but your family’s allergies and weight concerns?
Whether you’re a new mom trying to manage breastfeeding or the parent of a teenager struggling with suboptimal eating habits, Megan Boitano, MS, RDN, LDN, CNSC, can help you.
As a busy mom herself, Megan understands the ordinary and extraordinary struggles families have with nutrition and helps to establish sustainable change, creating a nonjudgmental and productive atmosphere to support its implementation.
Megan Boitano is passionate about her work with families as a Registered Dietitian. She has extensive experience with children and adults in diverse settings and with multiple health concerns. As a nutritionist in private practice, Megan focuses on pediatric and family nutrition. She is able to efficiently establish a connection with each member of the family and partners to provide nutritional plans and expert diet advice.
After having recently relocated from San Diego to Newton, Megan is now bringing her in-depth experience to families in the Boston-area. Most recently, Megan worked as a clinical dietitian and manager at Scripps Hospital in California. She served individual patients, gave specialty workshops, and was actively sought out as a speaker. In this role, Megan led the charge to implement evidence based practice and new programs and services. Her work was published in several journals.
Prior to that, Megan worked as a pediatric and clinical dietitian at the University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Her formal education includes a M.S. in clinical nutrition from the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science and a B.S. in food service and human nutrition from Washington State University, where she graduated summa cum laude.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Practice Group
- Massachusetts Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) 888521
- Massachusetts Licensed Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN) 4344
- Certified Nutrition Support Clinician registrations number 2195168
Megan Boitano, MS, RDN, LDN, CNSC is a registered dietitian nutritionist. The materials and content contained on this site (meganboitano.com) are for general educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Persons with serious medical conditions should consult a physician before beginning or modifying any diet, exercise or lifestyle program. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.